Sunday, November 21, 2010
10 Reasons Chord Overstreet Should Be Made A 'Glee' Regular
1. His Hair. I know it isn't his natural colour. I also know it's way better than Beiber's.
2. He speaks Na'vi. He's not just a jock but a jock who likes Avatar! Way to break the stereotype!
3. He tries so hard.
4. "I'm Sam. Sam I am. And I don't like Green Eggs and Ham."
5. He's got a really good voice. Not surprising: he comes from a family of musicians.
7. I can't wait to see what Sue's got to say about him. (50 bucks says it'll be about his hair!)
8. He's got a perfectly appropriate name for a series regular.
9. Did I mention his hair?
10. He keeps his promises. Even if it means being slushied.
From what I've seen on Glee on Oprah, most Gleeks are girls. So I hope Ryan Murphy realizes that the sure-fire way to keep the ratings soaring is by keeping Chord.