I'm Madhavi Nair– writer, designer, artist, part-time genius.
I am currently studying Graphic Design in Singapore.
- I have a triple major in Psychology, English and Journalism.
- I've studied four years of Fine Arts.
- I am studying for a diploma in Graphic Design.
- Writing is my third most favourite thing in the world (the first is chocolate cake, the second is design).
- I watch television shows like my life depends on it (I blame HBO).
- Books are my best friends.
- I co-wrote a play for The National Seminar on Reading Indias in 2012.
- I once nearly got hit in the head by a pigeon.
Some things you need to know about me:
- If you ever meet me and I don't say much, it's probably because I suck at small talk.
- I am a feminist.
- I don't start anything I can't complete, unless it involves a musical instrument.
- I am a stickler for details which may annoy some people.
- I like making lists.
If you want to contact me, leave me a comment here, find me on LinkedIn or Google+.